Terms that are in common use can often be taken for granted. This might mean we know roughly what is being suggested, but don’t have a detailed knowledge of the process. Take welding, for example. Almost everyone knows the term but might not be aware of some specific benefits gained when using this process. Key amongst these are:
- The true permanence of a welded joint
- Its superior level of strength – experts rate it at 100%
- Professionally welded joints are generally considered leak-proof
- There is no need to drill holes in parts being welded
- Welded materials can offer a high load-carrying capacity
Welding is one of many processes delivered by our talented team here at Cadet Steel – your Denver metal fabrication company.